Your privacy is important to us. It is Lola And Van, Inc.'s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://lolaandvan.com, and other sites we own and operate.
What Data Do We Collect?
We collect two types of information: information provided by users and information collected automatically
Information Provided by Users
- When you sign up for an account, we collect your name and email address.
- To purchase an item, we will collect your payment information as well as both your billing and shipping address.
- Any information you provide during your sessions with our design team may be collected.
Information Collected Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you and your browsing patterns including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
How Do We Use Your Data
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 1 January 2020.